Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lemon Loaf!

Got home tonight a little late after a birthday dinner at Jupiter (amazing pizza and salad...and ambiance! I might go back tomorrow, lol) and decided to bake lemon loaf. I have been planning on trying to make this for at least a week and got sour cream over the weekend with the intention of making it yesterday or today. And it turned out great! I used the recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod (which I love so far!) here!

Here are some pics of my masterpiece(s)! I didn't have the right size pan but I had two smaller ones which worked out great because I can bring one to work and have one at home :P I also messed up and added the lemon juice to the wet mixture (because I didn't realize it just said lemon zest and not juice too) instead of having the lemon syrup. It still turned out great though :) I baked them about 45 mins and they turned out perfectly. I also didn't use parchment paper, but I think it depends on the type of pans you use if you will actually need it. I love the glaze though!


No comments:

Post a Comment